How To Check Who Is Connected To My Wifi by PC Or Android. If your have WiFi Connection with high speed but still you are getting slow speed and you thinks that some else is using your Wifi and stealing your Network Speed so must want to know Who is connected to you WiFi.
Now days everybody trying to hack WiFi password and some time they successful to crack you Wifi and you never know that your wifi is been hacked. So in this article we will show you how to find who is connected to my WIFI.
How To Check Who Is Connected To My Wifi :
Most of the today’s routers will have option to show you the list of device connected to you Network via LAN and WIFI. But there are some software available to make easy job to find who is connected to you wifi. Here the list of some Usefull software to fine who is connected to you wifi.:
Who’s On My Wifi Free Windows Software helps you stay on top of your WiFi by adding a level of visibility not commonly available. Most routers can show you who is currently on your network, but very few can let you know if an unknown device shows up.
Follow Simple Step:
- Download and Install Who Is On My WiFi Software for Windows.
- Click on Scan Now button and you can see all connected devices name including mobile and PC.
[appbox googleplay com.overlook.android.fing&hl=en]
Fing is a great app for finding who is connected to Your WiFi Netowrk . This app come with more than a dozen free network tools including; Wi-Fi scanner, port scanner, DNS lookup, ping and service monitoring Fing is a must-have network utility.
Fing, the top ranking, completely free and super-fast network scanner, that’s used by millions of homes and professionals around the world. Discover which devices are connected to any Wi-Fi network, map devices, detect intruders, assess network security risks, troubleshoot network problems and achieve best network performance, with the world’s most popular network toolkit.
With more than a dozen free network tools including; Wi-Fi scanner, port scanner, DNS lookup, ping and service monitoring – Fing is a must-have network utility.
Fing network utilities Features:
- Wi-Fi/LAN scanner: discover all devices connected to any network.
- Full device details including IP address, MAC address, Device Name, Vendor, Device Manufacturer and more.
- Advanced analysis of NetBIOS, UPNP and Bonjour names, properties and device types.
- Inventory of devices and networks.
- Internet connectivity checker.
- ISP analysis and location.
- Subnet scanner.
- Port scanner: TCP port scanning that automatically finds open ports and available services.
- Ping and traceroute: for network quality measurement.
- WOL: remotely wake up devices.
- DNS Lookup and reverse DNS lookup.
- Connect to ports (Browser, SSH, FTP).
- Network intruder detection.
- Network monitoring: device online and offline tracking.
- Supports device identification by IP address for bridged networks.
Angry IP scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner. It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere.
Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, Work Group name, and currently logged in Windows user), favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name.
You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
WiFi Guard is a specialized network scanner that runs through your network at set intervals and reports immediately if it has found any new, unknown or unrecognized connected devices that could possibly belong to an intruder.
This tool will scan your network for connected devices and rescan every xx minutes, popping up a message if an unknown connection has been found.
- Pings computers and other network devices and displays those alive.
- Detects firewalled computers that do not respond to ping.
- Scans your network at a specified interval.
- Immediately alerts you if an unknown device is found.
- Runs on Windows and macOS.
- Free for Windows, only $9.99 for macOS.
[appbox googleplay lksystems.wifiintruder&hl=en]
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc …), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress. All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
If you like this article please like share and comment 🙂
[amazon_link asins=’B00O8O14QS,B00FGI6OO2,B00URH5E34,B002U1ZBG0,B01K7M2SA0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’an04e-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’eb052bc3-edef-11e6-a559-db08b5591765′]