10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming. Learning to program is awesome. You can make yourself think in very different ways, and learn a trade that will be extremely useful in years to come. Plus, it’s fun! Therefore,we are here with 10 best Android apps that will help you learn programming.
Coding is a critical skill these days, and not just for web developers. Whether you’re building a personal website, assembling a professional portfolio, creating a blog, or contributing to an online publication, knowing even the basics of coding can go a long way.
However, if you think learning from a computer is boring, then you could learn to program in your Android smartphone too. Therefore, here we will be listing top 15 Android apps that will help you to learn programming quickly. Let’s explore the list.
Top 10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
Master in-demand skills in today’s hottest fields, through learning programs built with the world’s most innovative companies. Join millions of lifelong learners across the globe who are empowering themselves through education. Use the Udacity app to fully manage your personalized learning experience
- Udacity students have also found great success in career changes—from sales to mobile app development, from stay-at-home parent to full stack developer.
- Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
Also Read-How to Hack WiFi Password Using Android
#2 C Programming:
This C Programming app enables you to carry basic C programming notes in your Android. It contains about 90+ C Programs. This app has a very simple user interface and the contents can be easily understood by the users.
- Chapter wise complete C tutorials
- C programs with comments for better understanding (100+ programs)
- Output for each program
- Categorized questions and answers
- Important exam questions
- Very simple user interface
With a huge collection of programming examples, complete course material and compiler for practice, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
- Over 1800+ programs in 17+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- To make your learning more interesting and less boring, their experts have created precise and to the point course material which will help you learn the language in a better way.
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
#4 Learn Python:
Learn Python, one of the today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points and show off your skills.
- Python Basics
- Data Types
- Control Structures
- Functions and Modules
- Working with Files
The application was created for the purpose of the thesis on “interactive textbook of Internet technologies.” It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
- More than 30 programming languages
- Interview questions – be prepared for the every type of questions from programming languages for your job.
- HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more
- Fully customizable app in the settings
SoloLearn is the free learning app which helps code learners to learn the basics. The best part is it is one of the fastest-growing global community of code learners. You can cover 11 programming disciplines with over 900 topics that range from basic to intermediary, to advanced levels.
- Learn programming concepts by going through short interactive texts and fun follow-up quizzes.
- You can check out the Q&A discussion to get help or to help enhance the learning of peer SoloLearners.
- Play and test your skills by challenging other learners in head-to-head games.
- You’ll write real code on your phone or tablet, with a new hands-on way to learn code anywhere.
- You’ll master the principles of HTML and CSS, two essential coding languages used on the web.
- It introduces newbies to the world of code.
Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
- Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online anytime, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes, and projects saved across both platforms
#9 Code Monk:
- Code Monk is a weekly learning series for those who are looking to learn to code and improve their programming skills from good to great.
- Every week, you get access to detailed tutorials on topics like Basic Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, Maths and much more
#10 Code Hub:
If you want to learn HTML and CSS then Code hub could be the best choice for you. This app is useful for everyone: beginners, designers, and developers. The app has 50 lessons across 4 chapters which cover Web, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Multilingual – Learn HTML,CSS In English & Hindi
- Ask Doubts and clear then Instantly
- CodeHub Works Offline (Required Chrome)
- Every Course divided into Lessons, Examples, Videos for Easy Understanding
You will find many apps on Google Play store, but some of them are ineffective. These 10 are the best and useful apps that will help you learn programming in less time. I hope you like the article, share it with your friends too. 🙂