Run Multiple Accounts of Whatsapp-Facebook In One Android.
As Everybody Know that, we can use one account of our favorite Social Networking apps. Even when we have two SIM cards on a dual-SIM card phone, it is not possible to register and use two different WhatsApp accounts, Facebook accounts, WeChat accounts or even Pokemon Go or Any Refer and Earn Apps.
We have bring Some Awesome Collection Apps to make it possible. With these app you dont need not log in and out of your accounts and can switch easily between accounts with just a few taps. So far all that are listed here are Android apps, and some of them require you to root your phone first in order to use them.
#1. Parallel Space.
Parallel Space lets you toggle between two networks or accounts on a single Android device with just a tap. With it, you can login to two multiple social or communication accounts on the same device. This includes WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat or more. Switching accounts needs just a tap.
- Consuming only 2 MB space in your phone’s memory
- Lets you share multiple photos/videos in separate accounts
- Allows opening two gaming accounts side-by-side
- Respects your privacy
Cons: Despite being a gen-next technology for Android, Parallel Space doesn’t support staying online on the two accounts simultaneously. It’s also known to cause some battery drainage initially after installation, but this reduces after a few days. Also be wary of compatibility issues with some apps leading to app crashes.
#2. Multi Accounts.
Multi Accounts is another wonder app that lets you sign in to more than one account from a single device and keeps you connected to both networkswithout the hassle of logging in and out. The app supports multiple login IDs from networks WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Line, WeChat, etc. and games like Clash of Clans and more.
- Retains full data/history of individual accounts
- Easy-to-toggle between two accounts
- Offers a feature for profile selection
- Best suited for double SIM devices
Cons: With Multi Accounts, the only issue is its not-so-good-compatibility with non-rooted devices because it requires Android’s root access for its core functionality in handling multiple accounts or networks.
2Accounts is specifically developed to login to two IM, gaming or social network accounts. Like Parallel Space, it lets you login to two networks or accounts on a single Android device. Just tap to switch between accounts, without signing in and out. It supports most available networks like WhatsApp, Facebook, Google , WeChat, etc.
- Maintains separate, parallel storage for two accounts
- Supports 99% of the top games listed in Play Store
- Guards the security of your accounts’ information
- Gets you instant notifications for updates
Cons: 2Accounts may miss out on some of the notifications unless the app is open. Owing to the same reason, sometimes WhatsApp faces a few issues like delayed delivery of messages. Moreover, few people finds its ‘usage access‘ permission inessential.
2 Lines for Whazzap lets you operate two accounts from a single phone much like the other apps here. It allows you to instantly switch between two accounts and stores the history of each account for any further use. However, 2 Lines for Whazzap requires root permission, so do ensure your phone is rooted before installing this app.
- Keeps a log of your account history and data
- Offers good support for dual SIM phones
- Offers a pattern lock feature for enhanced security
- Lets you switch between work and personal profiles
Cons: Despite being one of the best in its category, 2 Lines for Whazzap annoys you with pop-up advertisements. Moreover, its root access requirement doesn’t get fulfilled on most Android devices.
#5. App Cloner.
App Cloner lets you create app clones of your existing apps, thus allowing you to use multiple (not just two) networks or accounts. Cloned apps run in parallel with the original ones, hence keeping your data safe even when the original app gets updated.
App Cloner supports multiple logins to popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. and offers varied customization options for the cloned apps.
Pros: App Cloner includes a range of powerful features like:
- Lets you switch between several accounts
- Allows changing colour and name of cloned apps
- Offers adding password protection to cloned apps
- Lets you disable auto-start and clear cache on exit
Cons: The drawback of this otherwise good app is its a lack of support for a few popular IM platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Viber. Also, one can’t sign in to Google Play from the cloned apps due to a security certificate problem.
#6. CM AppClone.
CM AppClone is designed to offer parallel access to multiple social networking and messaging accounts. With a single tap, one can switch accounts and receive simultaneous notifications for all incoming messages from all of its various accounts. CM AppClone prevents conflict between apps by providing separate storage space for each account or cloned application.
Pros: Top features of CM AppClone are:
- Creates sub-accounts easily and quickly
- Gives smooth and easy access with zero issues
- Allows account switch from the notification bar
- Supports multiple accounts for all types of applications
Cons: Unfortunately, CM AppClone doesn’t support a few selected Android devices. Sometimes it causes mobile lags and app crashes while using multiple accounts with this app.