Must Have Android Apps for Rooted Devices.
Must Have Android Apps for Rooted Devices. Get all new list of best rooted apps or you can say root apps for android. Rooted apps is the most widely search term to find apps for rooted android mobile.
Here we have compiled up the top 10 best applications which are the must for any rooted android device users. Scroll down and have a look to this new root apps.
Here is the List of 10 Best Must Have Android Apps for Rooted Devices
[appbox googleplay com.oasisfeng.greenify&hl=en]
Greenify is one of the simple and easy to use apps for rooted android 2016. This is quite effective in improving and increasing the life of the battery of your android device. Being simple app, the basic functions present in it gets hibernated to the apps in the background.
With this rooted app, you have the extensive option to hibernate the appsand allow the remaining apps like whatsapps and facebook to run normally.
Being one of the best rooted apps, the background application of your cellphone would reduce the precious battery, even when it is not in use. No wonder this app is one of the most popular app among various Android users.
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Greenify App Experimental Features:
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
#2. Titanium Backup:
[appbox googleplay com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=en]
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Titanium Backup App Features:
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Apps freezer
- Sync to/from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups, CWM backups & TWRP backups!
- Dalvik cache cleaner
- And many more
#3. Rom Manager Root App:
[appbox googleplay com.koushikdutta.rommanager&hl=en]
This is one of the best root apps which is suitable for enthusiasts who always want to or have the desire to flash the new ROMS. This tool is quite suitable for the new versions of the android OS in the Android smartphone.
Rom Manager App Snapshot
In addition, this best rooted app provides the list of all the best and famous ROM which are easily available for the android phone. Even one can easily get this tool downloaded through this app and save the time in continuously searching it online. Seriously, the premium version of this app is something to try. And that makes it one of the best app for any rooted android mobile.
Rom Manager App Features:
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
- With the help of this best apps for rooted android you can install your favorite ROMs over the air!
Basically, with this app, you can simply overclock the phone, making it easy to fly just like a butterfly, and simply increasing the battery life. So, this app is one of the best rooted apps phone for extensive amount of providing extensive interface in a single step.
Trickster Mod App For Android Features:
- CPU Statistics
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Frequency profile
- Sound control for faux’s patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux’s patch
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Generic hotplug
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- And many more…
[appbox googleplay com.buak.Link2SD&hl=en]
Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users on their device to move applications to the SD card. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
Basically, the app is very much useful for those Android devices which can easily support with a small and internal storage capacity. The Link2SD is one of the best apps for rooted android which helps in moving the given data of the app which has been installed in the second partition of the memory card.
Link2SD Android Rooted App Features:
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
- Auto clear cache service (Plus)
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (“force move”)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
[appbox googleplay com.rootuninstaller.firewall&hl=en]
This is the best choice to ad-blocking, prevent data over-billing, save battery life, as well as protect your privacy. It is common to find out whether the bandwidth rages will be quite helpful. In addition with this app you can easily block the any app from going online.
Root Firewall Pro Features:
- Block Internet access for any apps:
- Separate 3G and WiFi data
- One-click widget enabled
- Test blocked app in a touch
[appbox googleplay com.amaze.filemanager]
Amaze File Manager is a newer app comparatively speaking and it’s a pretty good. It’s open source and focuses on as lighter experience for those who just need to do some light file browsing. It features Material Design, SMB file sharing, a built-in app manager to uninstall apps, root explorer, and more.
It managers to include the most important stuff without feeling bloated and it’s entirely free to use with no in-app purchases or advertisements.
Amaze File Manager Features:
- Open Source, light and smooth
- Based on Material Design guidelines
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- SMB(windows) file sharing
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
- Root explorer for advanced users
- All features freely available without any ads
[appbox googleplay com.infowork.wifi.password.recovery&hl=en]
Need to re-connect your new device to WiFi network, but forgot your password? Want to share a WiFi password of random characters with your friend?Use FREE Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
FREE Wifi Password Recovery features:
- LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network’s (WiFi) password saved on your device!
- Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
- Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
- Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
- Share password through SMS or Email
Dumpster is a data recovery tool that can find files you have deleted and then restore them. It supports photos and videos like most, but also music files, documents, PDFs, and pretty much anything you may have accidentally deleted.
Like most recovery tools, root isn’t required for use but having root access can improve the app’s performance and help it find more lost files. Once installed, it acts like the Recycle Bin on your computer and you can delete files permanently if needed. It’s a good app to have around, just in case.
Dumpster Photo & Video Restore features:
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type.
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
- NEW – Backup deleted pictures videos and files to the cloud!
Please like ans share this Post 🙂