Motorola Moto M Sale Exclusively On Flipkart. Lenovo is all set to launch Moto M in India on Tuesday. The company’s first all-metal Moto smartphone, the Moto M launched in India for Rs 15,999 and will go on sale.
Moto M, which comes with a new all metal design and a fingerprint scanner on the back, has been officially launched today. Priced at Rs 15,999, the Moto M will be made available exclusively on Flipkart, on 15th March 2017
Moto M comes in two variants – 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage. As part of the launch, users will get exclusive offers only valid for December 15, when the phone gets released on Flipkart.
Click Here to Buy Moto M (Gold, 64 GB)
Click Here to Buy Moto M (Gold, 32 GB)
Moto M Specifications:
Also Check-LENOVO K6 POWER AT RS 9,999 SALE ON FLIPKART
About Moto M
- The 5.5-inch full-HD screen is crisp, and the speakers have Dolby Atmos sound enhancement for added depth and richness. This is the first Moto phone to have Dolby Atmos,
- The power and volume buttons are on the right, and there’s a fingerprint sensor on the rear just where your index finger rests. Above it, there’s an oval bump for the camera and flash.
- The battery is sealed in, but has a capacity of 3,050mAh. Rapid charging is also supported.
- The phone takes two Nano-SIMs, but has a hybrid tray which means that you have to sacrifice the second SIM if you want to use a microSD card.
- There’s a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, and an 8-megapixel front camera. There’s a selfie beautification mode in the camera app too.
- The processor is a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15. You get Android 6.0.1 with thankfully no modifications, and the interface is beautifully sparse and fluid.
The Moto M goes on sale just before midnight on the 14th of December, exclusively on Flipkart.