How To Make Android Device ReBoot Faster. All of us are using Android Device and some them Android devices really take long time reboot and many time we don’t have that much time to wait, so we are here with some solution which help you to make your Android reboot much faster.
Android is a very cool device and rooting makes it exceptional as you can do many customization in your Android device that you can’t do without rooting. However, rooting voids the warranty, but it gives you the Root level access of your Android.
How To Make Android Device ReBoot Faster:
The method is really simple and will only work if your Android has superuser access, you will have to navigate to system files to edit some files that will lead make your Android boot much faster. So follow up the simple steps discussed below to proceed.
#1st Method- Manual Steps To Make Android Device ReBoot Faster:
#Step 1. First of all, you need to root your Android device. You can follow this Link for tutorial to Root Your device easily.
Step 3. Now launch the app and then navigate to the folder Root-> System -> Build.prop.
#Step 5. Now after opening the file, paste the simple code that is given below in it.
#Step 6. Now after this, save the file and come out of the app.
That’s it! you are done, now when you will power off and start your device then you will notice that device will boot up quickly and that’s just because of the above code.
#2nd Method- Apps To Make Android Device ReBoot Faster:
We have list of some lightweight application which gives you all the shortcuts for a reboot, quick boot, reboot to recovery, reboot to bootloader and safe mode. You just need root permissions.
#1. Fast Reboot:
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot. It also includes an option to automatically perform a “fast reboot” every time you unlock your device
- Select processes that should be excluded from being restarted/closed!
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4 am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
This app has some awesome feature to help you easily and efficiently manage your Android smartphones and tablets. Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your Android phone’s performance.
It speeds up your phone’s running speed and saves battery. It also comes up with an option to manage your startup. You can easily customize your startup with the help of this app
- Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery) File Manager
- Startup Manager
- Batch Uninstall
- Battery Usage
The app helps you to quickly boot into Recovery mode, Bootloader etc. without having to remember keyboard shortcuts. Helping to launch the much simpler mode. This app also includes the option of the hot reboot which helps you to boot much faster.
#4. Startup Manager:
Startup Manager aims at helping disable/enable startup items from system boot for Android devices including smartphones and tablets. To disable an item from system startup, uncheck the application from the list (recheck to restore and it will start again).
- Master of Android system’s startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
If you are looking for any tool app for your phone or tablet to clean up clutters, free up storage space, speed up slow performance, uninstall or move apps, manage stored files, extend battery life, protect privacy then you need to install this app.
You needed a rooted Android device to disable system apps to start at the time of booting. This feature will shorten starting time when the device is switched on.
- Disable user or system apps to start at the time of booting.
- Customize apps you want to start with system boot.
- Check which kind of files stored on external SD card and provide a list of options to manage them.
- Hide annoying app notifications from the Android status bar.
This app significantly shortens the starting time when the device is switched on.
So above methods is all about Making Your Android ReBoot Faster. Hope you like this cool trick, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.