LG has introduced the launch of its new flagship Android smartphone, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G and the handset comes with a 6.Eight inch FullVision P-OLED show that has a FHD+ decision of 2460 x 1080 pixels.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 cell processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM, there’s additionally a alternative of 128GB or 256GB of storage and a microSD card slot.
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G comes with Android 10 and a 5,000 mAh battery and it has three rear cameras which embody a 64 megapixel principal digicam, a 13 megapixel huge angle digicam and a ToF digicam. On the entrance of the handset there’s a 10 megapixel digicam for Selfies.
The system can also be out there with an LG Twin show and this show can also be 6.Eight inches and has a Full HD+ decision of 2460 x 1080 pixels.
Listed here are the handsets key specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Cellular Platform with Snapdragon X55 5G Modem
- Show: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD+ P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi)
- Reminiscence:8GB RAM / 128GB or 256GB ROM1 / microSD (as much as 2TB)
– Rear: 64MP Normal2 (F1.8 / 0.8μm / 78˚) / 13MP Tremendous Large (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 117˚) / Z Digicam (ToF Receiver / Emitter)
– Entrance: 10MP Normal (F1.9 / 1.22μm / 72.5˚)
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Working System: Android 10
- Measurement: 169.Three x 77.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 214g
- Community: 5G / LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Kind-C (USB 3.1 Suitable)
- Biometrics: In-Show Fingerprint Sensor
- Colours: Elegant Blue, Elegant White
- Different: Stereo Speaker / 4Ch Microphones / AI CAM / Google Lens / 32-bit Hello-Fi Quad DAC / LG 3D Sound Engine / HDR10+ / Qualcomm Fast Cost™ 4+ / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / IP68 Water and Mud Resistance / LG Pay / FM Radio
The brand new LG V60 ThinQ 5G will go on sale in Europe, Asia and North America in March, as but there aren’t any particulars on pricing.