Jio Happy New Year Plan-Jio 4G Free Offer Extend Till March17. Mukesh Ambani announced that the Reliance JIO 4G Offer last date, is extended till 31st March 2017.
The offer was earlier expected to end on 31st December 2016, but now 3 more months are added. All Reliance JIO existing as well as new users can use the free JIO 4G unlimited Voice and data offer till 31st March.
Mukesh Ambani stated that the new offer is termed as the “ Happy New Year Offer” and all existing users will also get the offer by default without doing anything from their side. There is no need to buy a new sim to avail the extended offer.
Points that were discussed by Mukesh Ambani in event that was conducted by himself.
- They said 80% of the users use less than 1gb data per day.So they decided to make the limit of 4gb per day decreased to 1gb.
- All existing customers will be shifted to the Jio’s new Happy New Year offer
- People who will buy jio sim before 3rd December will be there in jio welcome offer till 31st December
- The one who will buy sim after 3rd December will get it according to the terms of happy new year offer
- After 1gb limit the speed will be decreased to 128Kbps
- Jio welcome offer customers will get 4gb limit till 31st December but after that they will be limited to 1gb per day
- The Happy new year offer will be availed till 3 march 2017
- Mobile number portability is also started you have to visit jio center for proper guidance on that
- Voice calls are still free and unlimited
- Jio money will receive a major upgrade and will be used for making india a cashless society
Other Announcements By Mukesh Ambani:-
- They said data consumed by jio in 30 times the total used by all other operators combined
- Reliance Jio has gained around 52 Million Subscribers in the last 80 odd days
- E-KYC process is available in 2 lakh outlets across India and it will be expanded to 4 lakh by the end of this offer
- Call block rate has be reduced to 20% from 90% which is a great thing
Exceeding this offer till 31 march means that Jio’s commercial launch will be delayed which is quite necessary as its services was not up to the mark.In the upcoming months company will work onto their problems and try to limit the issues.
As of now company has signed an agreement with other providers to get more points of interconnections to Jio which is a great news as the company’s major problem was call issues.
These were the things that Mukesh Ambani has announced. Limiting the amount of data may effect many users who are completely relaying on the Jio network but all in all its a great news for the jio’s customers,why not everyone enjoys the stuff that come free.