Flipkart, which is now an authorized online reseller for Apple products has started taking pre-orders for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphones in India, as it had promised. As expected, the limited edition Jet Black version has a high demand.
- Flipkart is also offer flat Rs 10,000 cashback on Citi Credit Cards which will be credited by January 8, 2017
- First up, the phone is only available for pre-order in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Flipkart is offering up to Rs 24,500 off on exchange.
- On exchange for an iPhone 6s, the discount was Rs 21,700, while 6s Plus gets Rs 24,500 off. An Apple iPhone 6 will gets users Rs 17,900 off on the new iPhone.
The full price list looks like this:
iPhone 7 with 32GB storage at Rs 60,000, iPhone 7 with 128GB storage at Rs 70,000, iPhone 7 with 256GB storage at Rs 80,000. iPhone 7 Plus with 32GB storage starts at Rs 72,000, iPhone 7 Plus with 128GB storage at Rs 82,000, iPhone 7 Plus with 256GB storage at Rs 92,000. Apple has done away with 16 and 64GB storage base options.
Amazon has also started taking pre-orders for the phones with several offers, but only select iPhone 7 models are available currently and the iPhone 7 Plus is out of stock.
- Additional cashback on HDFC Bank card between 1st Oct to 5th Oct
- EMI Offer: No Cost EMI (September 30 to October 7), Get cashback of upto Rs. 8000 on Credit Card EMI as Amazon.in Gift Card.
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of Rs. 1000
- Get 9GB additional data on purchase of 1GB from Vodafone with the iPhone 7
- Amazon Prime – Get Rs. 500 Amazon.in Gift Card when you sign up for a year of Prime membership
iPhone 7 gets the 12 MP rear camera with an improved f/1.8 aperture for better low-light performance and a 7 MP camera on the front. Apple iPhone 7 Plus has the really interesting dual-rear camera (12+12MP) with a telephoto and wide-angle lens. The iPhone 7 Plus will get the Portrait mode where you can get DSLR quality ‘bokeh’ shots and also has 2X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom. Both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus now support OIS or optical image stabilisation, which was earlier only on the Plus series.