- Purchase bill: it has IMEI printed on it.
- The box of your mobile phone: IMEI would be printed on it too.
- Under your mobile phone’s battery: an sticker would be printed with your phone’s IMEI.
- And your device itself: *#06# will show the IMEI on any mobile phone.
But what to do when you get in a situation where you lose your Android device and have no longer the access to any of these things mentioned above? Not a big hassle, here is some easy solution which would help you recover your phone’s IMEI and perhaps would help you locate it too.
How to find stolen Android phone’s IMEI:
- Go to Google Dashboard and sign in with the same Google account that you had entered in your lost Android device – important.
- Click on the Android section and you will see a list of all your Android mobile phones that are connected with this account.
- From that list then, you can easily check your device’s IMEI and some other basic details like last activity and the registered date.
This is the way you can get your IMEI number if you ever lose your Android smartphone. Happy locating your phone!