Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot / Recovery). Xiaomi has updated all of its supported devices to official MIUI 8 software. MIUI 8 update is now already available via OTA or manual download.
If you haven’t received the update yet, read further to find download links of MIUI 8 Global ROM in both Fastboot and Recovery flashable packages.
Coming to MIUI 8 update, the download packages we are listing are based on the Global ROM and not the Beta stages. This means, these files are the same as which are being received through OTA (over-the-air) update on Xiaomi devices. Read further to find all download links to MIUI 8 Global ROM for compatible devices.
MIUI 8 Global ROM – Features and Changes:
Discussing about the update, highlight features include the new Second Space and Dual Apps functionality. These two features allow you to setup multiple users as well as multiple accounts on a single device.
Second Space allows you to have a completely separate user just like on Windows with its own separate set of preferences and settings. We have listed the full change-log below along with download links to MIUI 8 Global ROM for compatible devices.
Ahead are listed all of the key details of MIUI 8 Global ROM:
- Long Screenshots – You can snap a very long screenshot of your screen. This feature is most liked feature from MIUI Users.
- Second Space – It allows a user to use your Xiaomi smartphones like dual. One for Office use & one side for Personal use.
- Dual Apps – Now, You don’t need to download any third party app to run a dual account of any app. With this feature, you can create dual of any app.
- Quick Ball – It is like an “Apple Assistive Touch” feature. In this ball, you can access different shortcuts. Also, these shortcuts are customizable.
- Gallery – Now you can delete photos from both Gallery & Mi Cloud from the device.
- New Designed Toggle Bar – In MIUI 7 there were separate pages for Notifications & Separate one for Shortcut buttons. But in this update, they have mixed these things up on the single page.
- Smart Calculator – Xiaomi has relaunched their default calculator app with new features. apart from Maths calculation users are able to convert Temperature, Height & Currency etc.
- New Notes App – Xiaomi has redesigned this app with various colors and options. Also, you can set passwords & fingerprint for specific notes.
- Settings – The whole new setting app is well designed with a lot of colors also they have added search box where you can search for any setting you want.
- Power Management – Much better power management & Battery optimization now.
- Video Editing – User can filter, add music, Crop their videos using video editor.
- Hindi T9 Support – Yes. The Hindi language is now supported for contact and dialing options.
Also Read-Xiaomi Redmi 4 Budget Phone At Rs 6999
Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM:
Here is the complete list of MIUI 8 compatible devices along with download links for the update files available in both recovery and fastboot flashable variants.
Redmi Note 3G – Recovery ROM
If you have any issue downloading these files, reply to us in the comments and we will get back to you soon.