DigiLocker app official app of Indian government to store and Share your Important documents like Aadhaar card , Driving license and some other most important papers in just your Mobile phone.
The aim of design this app provide you a Very and simple way to carry your Documents anywhere , anytime.
DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, it is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way.
– From official website of Digilocker Mobile app
Imagine that You are Going to somewhere from your bike but and you forgot to carry Driving license and Some other important documents. Unfortunately traffic police stops you and ask for showing the documents of your bike . On that time Digilocker Mobile app will be helpful for you.
You just have to show the Digital copy to them.
Its available in both Website & Application . Users can also access the file on https://digilocker.gov.in/ by Entering their log in Details.
How to Download Digilocker android app and use:
- It is available for Android Smart phone Just Install it from Google play store By using this link.
- Be aware Don’t search it with its name on Google play store and any apk Downloading website Because there are multiple fake apps out now with same name.
- Once you install it successfully then Sign up with your mobile number.
- Start sync using Aadhar card and upload all of your Files online.
Cool isn’t it ? Yeah i accept the Concept of this app is very cool but this Application is not so Cool. Lots of android users (included me) Complains that its have Glitches and its not works perfectly as it should be.
If you have any Question which is related to Digilocker app then just mention it in comments section.