How To Convert Any Android Phone Into A Security Cam. We are here with and Awesome trick by this trick you can turn your Android smartphone into a Security Camera. There are so many ways but most of the time, this is a rather difficult process, because existing apps usually require you to mess around with network settings and configure a personal web server.
But don’t worry we bring some way to make is simple and easy to use. We are showing two apps which Convert Any Android Phone Into A Security Cam .
Here are two Apps to Convert Any Android Phone Into A Security Cam
This app from Perch Technologies has finally taken all of the hassle out of setting up a home monitor. It lets you turn your old phone or tablet into a live-streaming webcam, complete with cloud DVR features and motion detection, and I’ll show you how to set it up below.
- Install the app from Google Play Store.
- Once your app installed Open Perch, then tap the “Sign Up” button in the middle of the screen. From here, enter an email account and password to create your new Perch account.
- Next, open the App and go to the main menu. From here, tap the “Set Up As a Camera” button in the middle of the screen. If your phone is running Android 6.0 of above then , you’ll also have to tap “Allow” on a pair of permission requests.
- From here, tap the field at the top of the following screen to give this device a name for Example “Living Room” or “Main Door”.
- After that, you can also set to record audio, or wait until your device is connected to Wi-Fi/plugged into a power source before it will start streaming. Then tap the “Finish” button.
- Its Done, Now whenever you open Perch on this device, you’ll see a viewfinder window. To start recording and live-streaming from this device’s camera, Just tap the play button in the middle of the screen.
To View Your Live Feed from from PC Anywhere:
- To view the live streaming, Simply to getperch.com from any web browser, then sign in with the account you created earlier. You can see a live streaming of your device’s camera, and if you chose to set up more than one device, you can switch between them by clicking the thumbnail on the left side of the screen.
- From here, if you tap the + button just above the top-right corner of the video Stream, you can set up motion detection features. To do that, just type in a name and use your mouse to highlight a “Zone” to monitor for motion, then click “Save.” Whenever something moves in the zone you set up, you’ll get an email and text notification on your phone.
To View Live Feed from Another Android Device:
- Perch lets you view your home monitor from another Android device. To try this one out, just install the same Perch app on that Android phone or tablet, then select your video feed from the main menu.
Perch stores 7 days Data in the cloud for you with motion alerts.As for video quality, you’re only limited by how good your Android phone or tablet’s built-in camera is.
Also Check-10 Best Free Calling Apps For Android Phones
#2. IP Webcam
- Desktop/Laptop (With internet connection)
- Android Smartphone(With internet connection)
- IP Webcam Application (Download)
Folllow Below Steps:
- Install IP Webcam App on your Android device and open the app.
- After opening the app Just scroll Down to the end and tap in the options “Start Server”
- After tapping Start server you will get a screen like this with an IP address at the bottom, For example http://123.456.7.891:8080. Note this IP Addresss. Its Done.
To View Live Streaming:
- Open your Web browser and write the IP in the URL section and enter.
- After entering the IP just go to the Browser option and will get to see the surveillance option.
- Now you can see your video recorded by your smartphone and showing on your computer.
Note: You can record the video by the pressing the red circle button. Enjoy 🙂
Every Tricks & Tutorials in AndroFyi is for Educational Purpose only.