How To Compress 1Gb File to 10Mb Using KGB Achiever. Compressing File is a process to reduce the size of a file without altering or losing any data from the file.The most common software used for compressing file are WinZip and WinRar which can give a compression ratio of upto 30%.Compressing files can help us save a lot of space and prevent you from getting short of storage space.
Have you ever used KGB Archiver, Well it’s a very useful tool for compressing large files. It can even compress a 1GB file into 10MB, which seems to be impossible, right?
Also Check- List Of Most Useful And Interesting Web Sites
Actually no, you can totally do that with KGB Archiver. Read this guide and learn about how you can highly compress files using KGB Compressor and upload them online to save your time and internet data (bandwidth).
UsingKGB Achiever You can Ultra Compress Files and convert 1GB file to 10MB and uploading 10MB of file is not a big issue.If you have some file which are rarely used but you don’t want to delete them then you can Ultra Compress Files like these and save yourself some space.
Advantages of KGB Archiver Software:
- This software is total free of cost.
- Small in size and Easy to Use.
- Activation does not required.
- It can create a password protected compress file.
- 90% compression rate
- compatible with many extension
Steps to Compress 1 GB File into 10 MB using KGB Archiver Software
- First of all, Download the software.
- Install it on your PC, Then Open the KGB Archiver Software.
- Select “Compress Files” option and click next.
- On the next tab, select the folder or path where you want to save the compressed file and give a name of the file.
- Then select the Compression level from Normal to Maximum and leave archive format as KGB.
- Select that file which you want to Compress by Click on Add File option.
- After doing all this steps, Click on Next, file compression process will start.This will take several minutes, depend on your file size.
- That’s all. You can use this tool to extract the compressed file at any time.