BSNL 429 Plan-Get Unlimited 3G Net And Free Calling For 90 Days. BSNL has brought the new Bsnl Recharge Plan of Rs. 429. After Reliance Jio has launched its free Offers, every Indian Telecom Operators are launching new offers. They are trying to match the Jio Plans and Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer.
BSNL has already launched the BSNL Rs. 333 Plan, BSNL 444 plan, Rs. 666 and Rs. 298 Plan against the rival Jio and Airtel.
Now, BSNL has got the new offer of unlimited data and unlimited voice calls for 3 Months (90 days). For BSNL users they are offering daily 1 GB high speed.
BSNL 429 Plan-Get Unlimited 3G Net And Free Calling For 90 Days:
These are the details of Plan Of Rs. 429:
|BSNL 429 Plan||Details|
|Recharge Amount||Rs.429 Plan|
|Calling||Unlimited voice calls (local/STD/Onnet/Offnet)|
|Free Data||1 GB/Day (speed will be reduced to 80 Kbps after 1GB/day)|
|Plan Validity||90 Days|
|Offer Validity||180 Days|
|Availability||PAN India (Not For Kerala)|
|As Low As||Rs.143/Month|
There is the cheapest unlimited data + calling available in Indian Market. This is even cheaper than the Jio Offer. BSNL has the unlimited offer at the lowest price of Rs. 143/month for 3 months.
How To recharge BSNL Rs. 429 Plan:
- 1.First of all, confirm this plan with your state customer case of BSNL.
- 2. This offer is available for the PAN India only.
- 3. Visit to the nearest store to recharge or recharge it Online.
- 4. At present, PayTM, Mobikwik, PhonePe, and TrueBalance have an offer of the discounts on doing a recharge of BSNL Rs. 429.
- 5. Recharge it with any suitable method.
- 6. You Are Done!!! Now you will enjoy the free high-speed Internet and unlimited calling for 3 months in BSNL.
This is the cheapest free calling and Net free by BSNL. It is clear that BSNL is countering Reliance Jio with this plan. If you are BSNL user and getting trouble in Jio then this is the best plan to use net and calling.