Benefits Of Using Educational Apps For Competitive Exams Preparation:
In this world where every minute the technology is taking a step ahead, the education has also found a new resource in the form of educational applications. The educational applications are replacing books with highly interactive videos, moving animations, interesting and engaging educational games, etc.
These applications would not only help you in cracking highly competitive examinations but could also help you in successfully completing your course effortlessly. Several educational applications are available at the app store but choosing the right one could change your way of looking at the process of learning.
Some of the prime Benefits of using educational applications while preparing for competitive examinations are mentioned below:
Access To Course And Study Materials Anytime And At Any Place:
- Unlike your traditional schools and coaching, the mobile applications are available round the clock. There is no need to worry about any timing. You could learn easily at anytime and anyplace.
- Learning through educational applications is completely a relaxed learning process instead of any time-bound learning process. Educational Applications are accessible on phones or on tablets which are portable and could be carried anywhere. This not only saves your unnecessary wastage of energy but also time.
Instantly Analyze Your Performance And Work Accordingly:
- While you are preparing for any competitive examinations like IIT JEE 2018, CAT, etc. the most important part of your preparation should be to assess yourself after completing every topic through practice papers, mock tests, etc. Most of the professional coaching institutes are in hurry to cover the entire syllabus and hence they provide only limited set of questions for practicing certain topics. However, certain educational applications like “Byju’s – The Learning Application” not only allows you to summarize any specific chapter instantly but also offers you chapter wise mock test series along with the thousands of practice papers.
- You could easily analyze your performance instantly and your scores will not only indicate your strong points but it would also suggest you about those concepts that demand more of your attention.
- This could be more interesting and engaging, in comparison to practicing from any textbook. You could easily learn from your mistakes as well. The Test papers are even categorized according to the level of difficulty and by solving these papers your level of confidence will definitely increase and you could easily prepare well for the examination.
Easy Learning Through Visualization:
- Due to the vastness of syllabus in the competitive examinations, students find it much difficult to retain difficult concepts and most of the students are usually wasting a lot of their time in revising and preparing for same concepts again and again.
- Several concepts require a 3D visualization for a better understanding which could never be facilitated in pen and paper based teaching methods. However, Educational applications are filled with thousands of Interactive learning modules related to your exam where the students learn through videos.
- Studying through videos and animations could be very beneficial for students appearing for highly competitive examinations like NEET 2018 because while studying through visualization, students are able to retain each and every concept for a much longer period of time, helping the aspirants to cover the entire syllabus smoothly.
- Visualization is suggested as one of the best ways of supporting student’s learning. The topics that require around 1 to 2 hours for understanding in classrooms or in coaching would hardly take around 20-25 minutes of time to understand through videos and animations, thus students could easily save their time.
Stay tuned with Byju’s to know more about JEE Mains and JEE Advanced 2018. Subscribe to our YouTube channel-