How to Get Google Pixel Camera On Any Android Phone. Recently this year Google released Google Pixel that comes with remarkable software to offer. Many of us were amazed when seeing what the latest Google phone comes up with.
Google Pixel is the latest flagship from Google itself, and it packs more software features that it packs hardware ones. The new Android 7.1 interface is part of the reason why the Google Pixel has grabbed so much of attention in a very short span on time. One of the goodies that we expect to have is Google Pixel Camera app.
So far only Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X that can enjoy the Google Pixel camera without hustle by simply flashing the zip file. That of course seems to be unfair for the rest of us who expect the same. But fortunately we can now install the Google Pixel Camera on our Android
Well, the dream has come true, and a great developer was able to re-patch the camera application into a normal install-able APK file, and it is very much supported on all the new Android devices being rolled out.
For you to install this APK, you need an Android device running Android Nougat 7.0 or higher. If you’re all set to go, then let’s begin with our guide on How to Get Google Pixel Camera On Any Android Phone.
- Your device must use Android 7.0 Nougat or higher version.
[wp-viral-click show=”facebook” ]
How to install Google Pixel Camera on any Android Phone
- Firstly you need to download the Google Camera APK File From Here. And then transfer the Apk file to your device’s SD card.
- Once you have done it, then you need to enable the Unknown Sources option through Settings -> Security. Enable the option by check the box beside the Unknown Sources option. (This action is needed to be able to install Google Pixel Camera APK file in your device.
- Now open the file manager app on your device then find the Google Pixel Camera APK file within your Android device.
- To install the APK simply tap on it. Then Next and then tap on Install.
- Wait for a couple of moments, and then launch the Google Camera application once installed.
Well done because you have successfully installed Google Pixel Camera on your Android.That’s it for this guide. If you guys have any queries, refer us in the comments section down below.
[wp-viral-click show=”twitter” ]