Amazon Pay Balance Offer- Add Rs.500 And Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback. Amazon Is Back With Load Money Offer add Rs.500 Amazon Pay Balance And Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback. No Coupon Code Required. This Offer Is Valid For All Customers. Hurry! Limited Period Offer. You Can Get Maximum Rs.100 Cashback , Minimum Amount Should Be Rs.500
Amazon Pay Balance Offer- Add Rs.500 And Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback:
You will get Flat Rs. 100 cash back on your first instance of top up of Rs. 500 and more only. This exciting offer is valid from 1st Ma7 2018 to 15th May 2018.
#How To Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback On Amazon Pay Balance:
1, First Of All, Visit This Amazon Pay Wallet Add Money Page.
2. Now Just Login/Sign Up Into Your Amazon Account.
3. Now Just Enter The Amount To Add , You Can Select Minimum Rs.500.
4. Now , Just Choose The Payment Method As UPI, Or Any Other Then Click On Continue.
5. Now You have to Click on “Place your order” and make payment.
That’s it , You Have Added The Amazon Pay Money , You Will Get Rs.100 Cashback On your added Money Within 3 Days Of Transaction
6. Done !! Happy May Shopping Purchasing …
More Details – Must Read;
- This Offer is valid from May 1, 2018 to May 15, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who loads a minimum of INR 500 into the Amazon Pay Balance associated with his/her Amazon.in account by using the Unified Payment Interface (“UPI”) payment option for such load, (such customer, “Eligible Customer”) will be entitled to receive a cashback of INR 100.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided within 72 business hours from the day of the successful load of Amazon Pay Balance in accordance with these Offer Terms.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.